1. Information We Collect
- Printberry collects the following types of information through the Printberry Sites:
- Information you provide. Personal Data you provide when registering for our products and services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting Printberry customer service.
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Printberry sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from Printberry sites, information collected offline, or from external parties.
2. How We Use Your Information
Printberry uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Printberry products and services you request.
- To offer and provide information about similar and/or related products and services.
- To customize and improve your experience on Printberry sites.
- To generally improve our products and Printberry sites and other internal business purposes.
- To notify and report to authorities under our legal obligations.
In yet other instances, Printberry may process your Personal Data based on Printberry’s legitimate interests in communicating with you about our products and services, and about scientific research and educational opportunities. You have the right to opt-out of all such processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us as described in the “Your Privacy Choices” section.
Processing operations may include the recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction of Personal Data. The Personal Data we collect about you may be stored for a maximum of six months following the most recent interaction we have had with you.
3. Information We Share
Printberry does not sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, except:
- To another company in connection with the sale or transfer of one of our product lines or divisions, which includes the services provided through one or more of Printberry’s affiliates.
- To governing regulatory authorities or as may otherwise be necessary for Printberry to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
What is done with Your Personal Information?
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We also collect information about your use of the Printberry Sites through tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a unique numeric code that is transferred to your computer to track your interests and preferences and to recognize you as a return visitor. A “web beacon” is a transparent graphic image placed on a website, e-mail, or advertisement that enables the monitoring of things such as user activity and site traffic. These technologies help remember your preferences and allow us to bring you the content and features that are likely to be of greatest interest to you on the basis of “clickstream” data that shows your previous activities on the Printberry Sites.
We utilize Google Display Advertising (such as Display Advertising on Facebook and Instagram, Retargeting with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) to (1) show you our ads on other websites based on your prior visits to the Printberry Sites, and (2) better understand our ad impressions and use of ad services. In connection with the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting service, we may use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to understand and improve our marketing campaigns and site content.
Some of our online advertising takes place through Google Display Advertising. As part of this program, we use Google Analytics features such as Retargeting. In connection with that feature and others offered by ad networks, we and the operators of ad networks, including Google, may use third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) – and in some cases first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) – to inform, optimize and serve ads across the internet, based on a user’s past visits to the Printberry Sites. We may also show you ads from some of our affiliates when you visit the Printberry Sites.
To learn more about cookies and other tracking technologies, including how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that some cookies are essential to the functioning of our Sites and deleting or disabling them will reduce the site’s functionality.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission.
6. The accuracy of the Personal Data provided
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that you transmit to us; that at the date of its transmission.
The content is exact and true.
The use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and that the content is not defamatory.
7. Change in Organization
8. Children Privacy
Printberry does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Data directly from children on Printberry Sites (Printberry defines “children” as minors younger than 18). We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, to communicate with us, or to use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
9. Your Privacy Choices
You have the right to see and get a copy of the Personal Data about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you. You may have the right to receive data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of Personal Data about you. To seek access to Personal Data about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, or to opt-out of particular programs, please contact our Privacy Leader by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the Printberry Site you are using or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
In all communications to Esko, please include your e-mail address, the website address, and/or specific Printberry product to which you provided your Personal Data and a detailed explanation of your request.
10. Data Security
Printberry maintains reasonable technical, administrative, and physical controls to secure any Personal Data collected through the Printberry Sites. However, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could intercept an internet transmission, or that someone will find a way to thwart our security systems. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting Personal Data over the internet, especially your financial information. Printberry cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your Personal Data; therefore, when submitting Personal Data to Everything Pen and Paper Sites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks
11. Third-Party Sites and Social Media Plug-ins